Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome Alpenfest




Since the day I realized that God had clearly led me to Gaylord, Michigan, I have been anticipating being part of Alpenfest! Today is the day! Alpenfest begins and I plan to take in as much of it as I possibly can! I love living in Gaylord! What an amazing little town! And for the next few days I get to experience all the attractions and events that come with Alpenfest!

Honor's Luncheon
Sechcelauten Celebration
Official Opening of Alpenfest
Wurst Wagon
Alpensfest's Queen Pageant
Burning of the Boogg
The World's Largest Coffee Break
Pontresina Suppen Mahlzeit
The Concerts
Alpine Country Breakfast
Ice Cream Social
Pancake Breakfast
Yodeling Contest
Sauerkraut and Sausage Supper
Alpenfest Grand Parade
Strudel on the Strasse

Welcome, Alpenfest! I'm glad you're here!

2 comments:

Rick Glass said...

anxious to hear how you do in the yodeling contest. please post video....

Pastor Scott said...

Rick - I'm bringing home the trophy!