Friday, February 04, 2011

Weekend Cheesehead


It's Friday and this weekend I have three major items on the agenda. First, I need to get all of mine and my kid's tax stuff put together. Second, I will use this Sunday to visit yet another church as "Pastor in the Pew" and see what I can learn from them about effective ministry. And, last but not least, this weekend I will watch the Super Bowl. That means that for this weekend, and this weekend only...


I AM A CHEESEHEAD!


GO PACKERS!


BEAT PITTSBURGH!


Be sure to read my other blog entitled "Hope For Hurting Pastors" at www.hurtingpastor.blogspot.com. You can leave a comment at either blog or email me directly at skdistler@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Janice said...

I agree..."GO PACKERS!!"

Janice Hilt

Pastor Scott said...

Ah...the voice of wisdom from Ohio! Have a great weekend, Janice! Beat Pittsburgh!

Anonymous said...

Come on Scott, the Packers????I am cheering for the Steelers so one of us will be happy Sunday evening. Have a great time watching the game. Miss you guys, Pat G.

Pastor Scott said...

Sorry, Pat, but as a good Cleveland Browns fan I have to stick with the theme, "Anybody but the Steelers!" Enjoy the game!

Unknown said...

Same theme here! You KNOW Todd's cheering for the Packers...well he's dreaming about it because he fell asleep before 1/2 of the 1st quarter was played! He's gettin OLD!