Thursday, February 03, 2011

21 Years Ago Today


21 years ago today I held my daughter, Joy, in my arms for the very first time. What thrill that was! Today she turns 21! Joy sure has brought a lot of JOY to her mother and I over these last 21 years (WOW - makes me glad I didn't name her "Terror," "Tears" or "Pain"). So I want to pause from my blogging today and simply wish Joy a very happy 21st Birthday. My only regret is that, because she is away at college, I can't hold her in my arms today like I did for the first time February 3, 1990 - 21 years ago today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETHEART! I LOVE YOU! NOW GET BACK TO YOUR STUDIES!


Be sure to read my other blog entitled "Hope For Hurting Pastors" at www.hurtingpastor.blogspot.com. You can also leave a comment on either blog or email me at skdistler@gmail.com

No comments: