Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who Am I (part 2)


To get the background to this series of questions and answers, be sure to go back and read yesterday’s blog posting.

Finish this…my idea of the ideal day off work is…

Grocery shopping with my wife (is there any other way to spend a day off?)!

Some people are scared of heights and some are scared of water. What are you most scared of?

Water…I hate the stuff…that’s why I take showers and not baths because I can’t stand to even sit in water…this is a result of my almost drowning as a kid (my wife would love to go on a cruise but she will probably have to wait and go with her next husband. I’m the type of person that when I fly and we are speeding down the runway, I’m praying, “God, if we go down please let it be on land…I don’t want to die in the water!)!

If you could spend one hour having a conversation with any living famous person that you have never met personally, who would you want to spend it with?

President George Bush (I didn’t always agree with him but I always admired him!)!

If you could change one thing about Grace Church, what would you change?

Our location. I am amazed at how God has used and blessed us in the little town of Lititz. I can only imagine how God could use us in a big city (I’m thinking Cleveland, Ohio or Columbus, Ohio…but the deal would have to involve season tickets to all Ohio State Football Games or Cleveland Indians baseball games!)!

What is your all-time favorite television show?

M*A*S*H (I actually own the DVD sets of most seasons and watch 4 episodes every night from 5-7pm on the Hallmark station!)!

If you could pick any song for us to sing this Sunday morning in church, what song would you select?

That’s too easy….Mighty To Save is my favorite song (but I would also be satisfied with any song written by Matt McElravy!)!

If you could go back and relive any event in American History, what would it be?

The battle of Gettysburg (I never get tired of visiting that sacred piece of ground!)!

No comments: