Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Teams I LOVE to HATE


I love sports and I am a die-hard fan of my teams. So let me break down for you my favorite teams; the teams I love to hate; and the teams I like to see win if mine doesn’t:

My teams are:

Major League Baseball: Cleveland Indians

National Football League: Cleveland Browns

National Basketball Association: Cleveland Cavaliers

National Hockey League: None (there is no team in Cleveland)

College: The Ohio State University; Liberty University

High School: Lititz Christian School


The teams I love to hate are:

Major League Baseball: New York Yankees; Chicago White Sox

National Football League: Pittsburgh Steelers; Denver Broncos

National Basketball Association: Los Angeles Lakers

National Hockey League: Detroit Red Wings

College: Michigan University; Penn State University; Notre Dame


If my team can’t win, the teams I kind of root for are:

Major League Baseball: Philadelphia Phillies

National Football League: Indianapolis Colts

National Basketball Association: Indiana Pacers

National Hockey League: Colorado Avalanche

College: Any Big Ten team except Michigan and Penn State

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we (Steeler Fans) LOVE to hate the Browns! However...in recent years there has been no hate. After 9 wins in a row against them we now just love them cause we know it is going to be an automatic win! hahaha

Pastor Scott said...

It's actually wose than that...I think you have now won 10 in a row! Man, that just makes me hate the Steelers even more!

Rick Glass said...

two words..."THE DRIVE" :-)

Anonymous said...

Aren't you brave allowing comments the day before you post this blog? GO PENN STATE!

Pastor Scott said...

Sometimes I'm just a glutton for punishment!! OH---IO!!

Pastor Scott said...

Rick...I still have nightmares about that game! It has made me loathe John Elway and the Broncos which made it very difficult for me to see the refs win the game for them last Sunday against the Chargers!

Magic Mike said...

From a HUGE Steeler Fan...

A guy walks into a bar with his pet dog. The bartender said, "Sorry. No pets allowed."
The man replied, "This is a special dog. Turn on the Browns game and you'll see."
The bartender, anxious to see what will happen, turned on the game.
The guy said, "Watch. Whenever the Browns score, my dog does flips." The Browns keep scoring field goals and the dog keeps flipping and jumping.

"Wow! That's quite a dog you got there. What happens when the Browns score a touchdown?"
The man replied, "I don't know yet. I've only had him for seven years!"

Pastor Scott said...

Hi, Mike! I would like to say "good to hear from you" but how can I say that after that blasphemous joke!! Seriously, good to hear from you, brother!

Janice said...

Hey Scott. are those the same refs that won the superbowl for the Steelers when they played the Seahawks? Mark says he still needs to throw a "branch" in his bitter waters over that game!!

Janice Hilt

Pastor Scott said...

Hi Janice! How great to hear from you! To answer your question, it just may be the same refs. After all, that's about the only way the Steelers or Broncos can win a big game!!!! Tell Mark I said, "Hello!" We sure miss your family! When are you making a trip out to PA! We'd love to show you around Lancaster County!

Anonymous said...

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!

Pastor Scott said...

Yeah, you better stay anonymous with those kind of rude and unholy comments being requested on my blog!! OH---IO!!