Friday, August 10, 2007

There's no need to fear...UNDERDOG is here!



Last weekend, my son and I went to see the new movie, UNDERDOG! Hey, I’m an action movie kind of guy, but I enjoyed this show. I think it’s because it reminded me of all the cool cartoons and shows that I watched as a kid. Some of them you can still find once in a while on reruns or TVLAND but most are just memories. Like most things, they just don’t make them like they use to. Here is my list…what would you add to it?

Underdog

Atom Ant

Magilla Gorilla

Lost in Space

Land of the Lost

The Brady Bunch

Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.

Happy Days

Laverne and Shirley

The Love Boat

Fantasy Island

Hogan’s Heroes

Gilligan’s Island

Get Smart

The Six Million Dollar Man/The Bionic Woman

Welcome Back Kotter

WKRP in Cincinnati

And how excited I was to see on the previews that this Thanksgiving there is a new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie coming to the theaters… “A-----L-----V-----I-----N!!!!!!!!”

No comments: