Wednesday, August 01, 2007

BACK UP AND BLOGGING

As you can see, I have not posted in well over a week. This was due to a glitch in the blogger system. Blogger has computers that automatically lock down any blog site that appears to be SPAM. One of the red flags for this is if a blog continually inlcudes a link to the same sight. Since we began our Grace Church Bible Reading Challenge, I have ended each blog with words of encourgaement to go to our special Bible Reading blog website, giving that link. As a result, the blogger computers automatically locked me out. I had to fill out a form and then wait for someone to persoanly check out my blog and make sure it was not spam.

Well, it all checked out so here I am again! Later today I will post my entry entitled, "I Saw A Woman!" The rest of the week will look like this:

Thursday: "Creativity in the Church!"

Friday: "Thou Shalt Go To The Movies!"

Thanks for reading!

No comments: