Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Meet the Ministry Staff (part 3)




Below are the final descriptions of our ministry staff here at Grace. I hope that you will use these 3 day’s postings as a prayer reminder to pray for these men and women who lead our ministries and impact the lives of so many people.

Andy Brightbill
Title: Pastor of Connections
Length on Staff: A little over 4 years
Place of Education: Grace College and Seminary
Childhood Ambition: Being a professional athlete or a studio musician
First Job: A grounds keeper at a retirement community
Fondest Memory: Marrying Amber
I love my job because I get to find ways to get people connected to Grace

Susan Auld
Title: Director of Children’s Ministries
Length on Staff: Since December 1, 2006
Place of Education: Philadelphia Biblical University
Childhood Ambition: Being a teacher
First Job: Babysitting
Fondest Memory: The day I met and talked to my husband for the very first time
I love my job because I get to have fun encouraging children on their journey with God

Whitie Willard (pictured with wife and son)
Title: Care Pastor
Length on Staff: 22 years (started in June of 1985)
Childhood Ambition: Being a farmer like my dad
Biggest Challenge: Looking for and not missing the Divine appointments God gives us
First job: Construction work with my older brother
Fondest Memory: The day I accepted Christ as my Savior (July of 1955)
I love my job because I’m doing what I love to do most…serving my Master

Tim Reedy
Title: Media Producer
Length on Staff: Since July 1, 2005
Place of Education: Penn State University
Childhood Ambition: Being an international lawyer
First Job: A chimney sweep
Fondest Memory: Sitting on my grandfather’s porch listening to baseball game
I love my job because I work with talented people that are committed to the Lord

Eric Lewis
Title: Secondary Principal

No comments: