Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Meet the Ministry Staff (part 2)




In yesterday’s blog entry I begin introducing you to our ministry staff here at Grace. God has so blessed us with men and women who are committed to Jesus Christ and to our ministry. It is a joy to partner with them each and every day as we seek together to meet people where they are and help move them to where God wants them to be. Below are several more of our ministry staff and some interesting tidbits about each of them. In my blog entry for tomorrow I will introduce you to the rest of our ministry staff:

Beth Kachel
Title: Early Childhood Director
Place of Education: Taylor University
Childhood Ambition: Being a journalist
Biggest Challenge: Raising 3 young kids with a godly perspective in today’s culture
First Job: Waitress at Friendly’s restaurant
Fondest Memory: Family vacations as a kid to the beach and Disney World
I love my job because I get to see little ones grow and begin their first steps of faith


Sherry McConaghay
Title: Elementary Principal
Place of Education: Millersville University
Length on Staff: 17 years
Childhood Ambition: Being a teacher
First Job: Maid at the Holiday Inn
Biggest Challenge: Finding the balance between home and work
I love my job because children are such a precious resource

Tammy Wiggins
Title: Daycare Director
Length on Staff: Since August 1996
Place of Education: Millersville University
Childhood Ambition: To be a ballerina
First Job: Babysitting and working at Dutch Wonderland
Fondest Memory: Family game night as a kid every Friday night
I love my job because I love working with the kids, parents and staff

Rick Bernhardt (pictured with family)
Title: Senior Administrator
Length on Staff: One year as Senior Administrator
Place of Education: Millersville University
Childhood Ambition: Being a singer
First Job: Cleaning an Episcopal church
Fondest Memory: Playing Italian card games with my grandfather
I love my job because it reminds me of how Christian education impacted my life

No comments: