Monday, April 02, 2007

PLAY BALL!!


April is here and it is time for two of my favorite words, “Play Ball.” I love baseball. To this day I am like a little kid on Christmas morning when I get to go to a major league baseball game. I want to get to the game when the gates open and stay there until the final pitch has been thrown. So far I have attended ballgames at 20 different major league stadiums. This summer, while visiting my parents in Florida, we are going to a Yankees vs. Devil Rays game at Tropicana Field. That will give me 21. Counting that, here are the stadiums I have been to:

Municipal Stadium (Cleveland Indians)

Jacob’s Field (Cleveland Indians)

Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati Reds)

Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City Royals)

Skydome (Toronto Blue Jays)

Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers)

Turner Field (Atlanta Braves)

Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles Dodgers)

Pac Bell Stadium (San Fran Cisco Giants)

Yankee Stadium (New York Yankees)

New Comiskey Park (Chicago White Sox)

Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs)

Metrodome (Minnesota Twins)

Tiger Stadium (Detroit Tigers)

Comerica Park (Detroit Tigers)

Camden Yards (Baltimore Orioles)

Veterans Stadium (Philadelphia Phillies)

Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia Phillies)

Kingdome (Seattle Mariners)

Coors Field (Colorado Rockies)

Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Devil Rays)

No comments: