Tuesday, March 06, 2012

M&M's...Good for Your Health and Your Soul


We are in the middle of our M&M series here at Gaylord E-Free Church. If you missed last Sunday due to the snowstorm, be sure to take time to go to our church website (www.gaylordefree.org) and listen to the audio. But did you know that M&M's are good for your health as well as your soul? Check this out:


Yesterday I went to the doctor

For my yearly physical.

My blood pressure was high.

My cholesterol was high.

I'd gained some weight,

and I didn't feel so hot.

My doctor said eating right

doesn't have to be complicated and

it would solve my physical problems.

He said:

Just think in colors.

Fill your plate with bright colors.

Try some greens, oranges, reds,

maybe something yellow, etc.

and eat an entire bowl of

bright colors.

And Sure Enough,

I Felt Better Immediately !!

I never knew eating right could be so easy !!

Now stay healthy,

eat your colors,

and have a nice day!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Must be the chocolate under those bright colors that make you feel good immediately! Chocolate does that for me! Hahaha