Friday, November 20, 2009

TODAY IS THE DAY

This is it! Today is the day we unveil our new website for Grace Ministries. Go to it now and check it out by using the link below:


When you get to the new website, be sure to watch the video of SUPERMAN as today is the day that I, dressed in my full SUPERMAN outfit, participate in the Race for Education to raise funds for Lititz Christian School and MorningStar Childcare and Academic Center which are both ministries of Grace Church. Above is just one picture of me as SUPERMAN. See many more candid shots of SUPERMAN in a day in the life of Lititz Christian School by going to our new website (http://www.meetgrace.org/).

It's still not too late to join my support team for this event by making a donation to Lititz Christian School. My goal was to raise $20,000. I praise the Lord that I have been able to raise $11,800 so far. But that does leave me $8,200 short of my goal. I have had 73 individuals or couples join my support team so far. Today and through the weekend I am looking for 30 more couples or individuals who will partner with me for our Educational Ministries. It you would like to be one of these 30 additional members of my support team, simply e-mail me (skdistler@lgbc.org) with the amount of your donation to Lititz Christian School and I will reply to you with all of the information that you need to know.

UP, UP AND AWAY!

6 comments:

Nelson Peters said...

Who is the big kid in the Superman suit?

You look like you are having too much fun.

Tina said...

And I heard that all the kids were MUCH faster than Superman. Where is the faster than a speeding bullet????

Chris Breneman said...

love the new website Scott! Great work!

Pastor Scott said...

Oh yes, Tina! Superman may be faster than a speeding bullet but he is not faster than a pre-schooler! They flat ran me ragged!!!!!

Pastor Scott said...

Hey, Nelson! That was more physical energy than I have had in a long, long, long, long time but I had a blast. And best of all I was able to raise $12,000 for LCS!

Pastor Scott said...

Thanks, Chris! All the credit goes to our office manager, Megan! She worked her tail off on this and did an outstanding job. She is gold here at Grace!