Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Do You Know Who My Wife Is?

It is November 11th which means it is a very special day. In fact, it is in my opinion the most important day of the year. You might think this is an introduction to it being Veteran’s Day today. But, taking nothing away from our veterans...I appreciate the service and sacrifice you made that allows us to be free as a nation, but today is not the most special day of the year because it is Veteran’s Day.

As meaningful and important as Veteran’s Day is, today is special for another reason. Today is my wife’s birthday. In a church our size, many within the church probably can’t even put a face to my wife’s name, but whether you can pick her out in a crowd or not, today is her birthday which makes today one of, if not the most special days of the year.

Because many of you don’t know my wife, Laura, as well as you know me, I thought I would give you some facts about the Pastor’s wife here at Grace Church in Lititz, PA as I wish her a very happy birthday today, November 11th:

My wife is older than me (from now until February 24 she is two years older than me)!

My wife is very sexy!

My wife was born and raised in Pueblo, Colorado!

My wife is very sexy!

My wife’s favorite color is purple!

My wife is very sexy!

My wife took college classes in three states (Texas, Colorado and Virginia)!

My wife is very sexy!

My wife plays the keyboard on most Sunday mornings here at Grace Church!

My wife is very sexy!

My wife leads the women’s ministry here at Grace church called “Girlfriends at Grace”!

My wife is very sexy!

My wife is a Denver Broncos and Colorado Rockies fan!

My wife is very sexy!

5 comments:

Amy H said...

Your wife is an INCREDIBLE woman!!! You are one lucky guy. :)

Pastor Scott said...

Amy, Don't I know it! Thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Let's just say...you definitely out-kicked your coverage!

Nancy said...

I second Amy's comment!

Pastor Scott said...

Amy and Nancy...no truer words have ever been spoken!!!