This Sunday is the middle week of a 3-part series that we are calling “Lean on Me” in which we are learning from the life of Barnabas how we can become more effective encouragers. Following our "Lean on Me" series, beginning on Sunday, June 10, we will move right into a very special 6-week "Courageous Event" that will focus primarily on men. As of now, here is what these 6-weeks will include:
* Our Sunday messages will focus on “Unsung Men of Courage” from the Bible. These are men who have great stories but who most Christians are very unfamiliar with. We will also be highlighting over this time-frame some of our own “Unsung Men of Courage” here at E-Free Church.
* On Saturday, June 16, we will be showing the movie “Courageous.” Actually, we will be showing it twice that day – once at 2pm and again at 6pm. The showings will include popcorn, cotton candy, and some great family giveaways. Best of all, everything will be free.
* On Sunday, June 17, we will celebrate Father’s Day with a Resolution Sunday giving opportunity for men to make the same resolution publicly on that Sunday that is portrayed in this powerful movie.
* During this time-frame there will also be an 8-week class that will be starting for married couples during the Second Hour to help couples work together to strengthen their marriages and their family.
* On Sunday, July 15, we will end our "Courageous Event" with a Hero’s Day! This will be a service in which we honor all past and present military, police, fire, and other first responders. We may even be taking this Sunday’s worship service off-campus! More details will soon be announced.
As you can see, the next couple months are going to be real exciting here at E-Free as we MEET people right where they are at and help MOVE them to where God wants them to be!