Friday, December 30, 2011

Here is to doing LESS in 2012


I have never really been into New Year's Resolution, but if I were going to make serious New Year's resolution it would be this:

"I resolve in 2012 to spill less coffee on the church carpet so that our custodians can spend less time cleaning up the messes made by their Lead Pastor!"

OK - I guess I set the bar a little high on that resolution. There is just no way that I can follow through on that level of a resolution. But here are some things I would like to do "LESS OF" in 2012:


Talk LESS
(James 1:19)


Sin LESS
(1 Peter 1:15-16)


Eat LESS
(1 Corinthians 9:25-27)


Waste LESS
(Ephesians 5:15-17)


Worry LESS
(Philippians 4:6-7)


Spend LESS
(Proverbs 6:6-8)


HERE IS TO DOING LESS IN 2012!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Awesome Resolutions Pastor! I'm not one for the common resolutions the culture thinks of, just of the ones the Holy Spirit prompts me on throughout the year.