Friday, September 03, 2010

Preaching in Pueblo


The Leadership Development Program I have been attending ends today. It has been a very good and beneficial week. I have much to process and much to change! I look forward to doing both!

I will drive down from Colorado Springs to Pueblo, Colorado later today where my in-laws live. Laura has been spending this week with them while I have been at this training at the Creative Leadership Center in the Springs. We will spend the holiday weekend with her family and then fly back to PA on Tuesday.

On Saturday we will be spending the day up in the Rocky Mountains. On Sunday I will have the honor of preaching at Temple Baptist Church in Pueblo where my in-laws attend. This is also the church that Laura was dedicated to the Lord in as a baby and the same church where we got married back in 1987!

Looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: