Thursday, August 13, 2009

EMPTY NEST TIME IS COMING QUICKLY


Today I take my daughter, Joy, back to college for her sophomore year as an education major at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA! It sure has been great having her home this summer! It seems like just yesterday that she and I were playing in the sand on the Florida beach when she was just a baby (Yep, that picture is really her and me! Was I a hunk or what?).


What is really weird is realizing that at the end of this month my son, Jonathan, starts his senior year in High School. Next year at this time we will be taking them both to college at Liberty.


You know what that means...


EMPTY
NEST
TIME
IS
QUICKLY
COMING

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What guy, all I see is a very cute baby who then turned into a very beautiful young lady. Seriously, I would not have been able to identify that it was you. glad you cleared it up. Does "humble thyself" come to mind right about now, The "what" comes more to my mind. Watch yourself or we might have a present day "Haman" on our hands.

Pastor Scott said...

Hey, Anonymous! You sure sound like someone who works for State Farm!