Friday, July 03, 2009

A Great Night In Lancaster


My wife and daugher and I spent a wonderful evening last Thursday in downtown Lancaster. We started with dinner at the Prince Street Cafe. From there we walked around the city for about an hour just enjoying the sights. We then hit The Creamery for some wonderful ice cream. Then came the main event. We headed over to the Fulton Opera House to see "Les Mis"! It was absolutely fantastic! It is being held over until July 19th. If you can still get tickets you will thoroughly enjoy it! I was surprised that I could sit through 3 full hours of non-stop singing without knowing anything about the story in advance and never get bored...not even once. I had no trouble following the story line and the three hours flew by. Simply fabulous!

No comments: