Friday, July 03, 2009

As Close As I'll Ever Get!



If you know me, then you know how much I love baseball. To me, going to a major league baseball stadium is like a little taste of heaven. Recently, I got to go to a fan appreciation night at Citizen's Bank Park with a friend. We had a great buffet dinner (on the Phillies) an were able to tour the field, the bullpens, the dugout, the clubhouse, the media room (which contained the World Series trophy from last year) and the batting cages. How cool! Above are pictures of me in the Phillies clubhouse and in the Phillies dugout! I guess this is as close to the Major Leagues as I'll ever get! By the way, I carfully looked at every Phillie's player's locker to see if I could find any hints of a relationship with Jesus. The only person who had anything in their locker that could remotely point that way was Lidge who had a verse from the book of Ecclesiastes.

No comments: