Thursday, December 13, 2007

Over 700 and Counting

Yesterday was my 700th blog entry (that makes today’s entry #701, but who’s counting). So what is the history of http://www.folkslisten.blogspot.com/?

My blog was born on March 31, 2005

On a weekly basis, an average of 406 individuals visit my blog

The highest week I ever had was 903 individual people

On a monthly basis, an average of 1,673 individuals visit my blog

The highest month I ever had in readership was last month (November) with 2,976 individuals visiting my blog

The hour of the day when my blog is read the most is between 9:00 and 10:00 in the morning (9.71% of all hits to my blog occur during that hour on the average). The second highest hour of the day for readership is between 8am and 9am.

The highest day of the week for my blog is Thursdays (19.82% of all hits to my blog happen on Thursdays). The second highest day for readership is on Monday

Since the inception of my blog, I have had 41,847 different individuals come to my blog at least once

Counting the good old USA, I have had visitors to my blog from 89 different countries around the world. After the United States, the highest readership comes from France, Canada, The United Kingdom and then Australia

When using a search engine, the top words that bring people to my website are God; Friend; Listen; Church; Treasure; Map; Tongue; Jesus; Bible; and Pastor

The last ten phrases put into a search engine that brought someone to my blog were:
“how to know your spiritual gifts”
“pastor of spiritual formation”
“christmas cryptic carols”
“3A”
“scott distler”
“Samson strength”
“how great is our god psalms”
“david felty”
“renee willard Lititz Christian school”
“I’m sending my resume”

No comments: