Monday, October 22, 2012

Why no blogs recently? Here is a camel of an reason!

I have received many contacts asking if I am no longer blogging.  As you may have noticed, I have needed to take a break from blogging recently.  One reason is that the busyness of my schedule has resulted in my needing to temporarily lay aside a few things that did not rank up as high on the priority scale - regular blogging and facebook posts fell into this category.

The second reason is because I have been out of the office the last two weeks due to being in Israel.  For my wife and I, this was our third trip to the Holy Land.  This time we took 23 others from our church with us.  The trip was absolutely incredible!  And what made it even greater was sharing it with this special group!  Though it was my third trip to Israel, it was my first time riding a camel.  Below is a picture of Laura and me on top of this amazing animal on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.


BTW - I hope to be back to more regular blogging again in the near future!

No comments: