Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Up, Up and Away" this Halloween at Gaylord E-Free


There have been a couple of times in which I donned a SUPERMAN costume for the sake of ministry.  Once I even preached while wearing it.  I even had an artist that I did not know, nor whom I had ever met, find a picture of me dressed as Superman and make the below caricature:


This Wednesday, Halloween 2012, I will be entering my proverbial phone booth and coming out again as SUPERMAN for our Harvest Festival here at the Gaylord E-Free Church!  On this one night, hundreds of children with their families will be coming through our church for a great night of fun, food, games, candy and prizes.  It is a fabulous way for us to leverage our culture to build bridges to people in the name of Jesus!


So, Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: