Saturday, January 02, 2010

THIS SUNDAY'S LIVE WEBCAST: Learn To Pray Like Jesus Prayed!


Our YEAR OF PRAYER has begun here at Grace Church!

Is your prayer life kind of like this:

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
And if he hollars let me go
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Are you ready to improve your prayer life?

But how?

Join us this Sunday here at Grace Church in Lititz, PA as we start a brand new 5-week message series that we are calling, "PRAY '10!" This Sunday we will see three descriptions of Jesus' prayer life from Mark 1 that should radically change the way we pray today.

If you can't join us live here at Grace Church (8:30am; 10am; 11:30am) then be sure to watch the live webcast of our 10am service (PA time) in its entirety by using the link below:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I was wondering if it is possible to watch previous services. I missed the one for today and was wondering if there is a way to still watch it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Nice post & nice blog. I love both.

Pastor Scott said...

Thank you both for the kind comments. Yes, it is possible to watch previous services by going to our church website at www.meetgrace.org or by going to www.gracechurchworship.org.

Blessings!
Scott