Friday, October 20, 2006

A Man of Many Hats


In yesterday’s blog, I told you about our staff meetings as of late and how we have broken down into groups and how these groups have been responsible for our staff meetings. I even went as far as to include a picture of Andrew Norton dressed as if he were the big, bad wolf disguised as Little Red Riding Hood’s grandmother. If you did not read yesterday's blog, you really should go back and check it out right now.

However, I realize that it was unfair of me to include only a picture of Andrew Norton in this blog. So why not also show you the other member of our Executive Staff here at Grace Church? Along with Andrew and myself, Rick Bernhardt is also part of our Executive Staff as the Senior Administrator of our daycare and school. In this role, he wears many hats, but none that is more picture perfect as the one he had to wear at our last staff meeting.

Now typically my blogs are much longer than this, but as I look at this picture of Rick that I have uploaded to this entry…well, words just seem to fail me (Actually, many words come to mind but I would probably get into a lot of trouble if I wrote what I’m thinking as I look at this picture of Mr. Bernhardt).

Have a great weekend, everyone! Especially you, Rick!

No comments: