Thursday, September 28, 2006

The 400 Club


When a baseball player hits his 400th home run, it is a big deal…practically guaranteeing him a spot in Cooperstown (note to you non-baseball fans…Cooperstown, NY is where the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame is located). Well, this may not be as big of a deal, and I doubt it will get me into the “Blog Writer’s Hall of Fame,” but today is a milestone because today is my 400th blog posting. I bet you didn’t even realize I was counting. After all, numbers aren’t supposed to be important to a godly pastor, right? Oops, I guess that’s the topic for a whole other blog, isn’t it (Hey, give me a break…I should be allowed some latitude for sarcasm in my 400th blog entry, shouldn’t I?)?

Well, just in case I do get elected to the prestigious “Blog Writer’s Hall of Fame,” let me offer some trivia about my blog in case you need information because you are asked to give my inaugural introduction:

· My first blog entry was posted on March 31, 2005 and was entitled, “To blog or not to blog!”

· My 100th blog entry was posted on July 18, 2005 and was entitled, “Prayer in One Word!”

· My 200th blog was posted on December 29, 2005 and was entitled, “Meatloaf of the Month Club!”

· My 300th blog was posted on May 17, 2006 and was entitled, “The Leadership Summit!”

· My blog received its name from Andrew Norton, the Business Manager here at Grace Church.

· My blog gets an average of just shy of 1100 visits each month.

· The highest month ever for my blog was 1385 visits in March of 2006.

· The highest week ever was 387 visits occurring the week of September 10, 2006.

· The highest day of the week that my blog is read is on Thursdays.

· The highest hour of the day that my blog gets read is 9:00-9:59 in the morning.

· My blog has been ready by people in 22 locations outside of the U.S. including Canada, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, France, Japan, Brazil, Netherlands, Switzerland, Bahamas, Morocco, Korea, New Zealand, Honduras, India, Cote D’lvoire, Chile, Argentina, Philippines, and Belgium

No comments: